“If you want to awaken all of humanity, then awaken yourself, if you want to eliminate the suffering in the world, then eliminate all that is dark and negative in yourself. Truly the greatest gift you have to give is that of your own self-transformation.” ~Lao Tzu
Is your mind a whirl of random thoughts—a mix of ‘what ifs’ and unclear decisions that just seem to fight an unending battle in your head without any clear outcomes?
Imagine being able to think clearly and make better choices and decisions about what you are doing and where you are going in life—think of the difference it would make.
Imagine being able to feel more empathy towards others and have abundant energy, composure and happiness. The difference would be out of this world—not only for you, but for your loved ones and the community as well.
Join our team of qualified experts, as they guide you through a course that will present the tools and techniques you need to empower your life and gain the control, success and happiness that you deserve.
Where & When
- Join us for complimentary coffee & cake at 6pm
- Every Tuesday, 14th May – 2nd July
- Presentations start at 6.30pm – 7.30pm – doors open at 6pm
- The Common Room, under Trenaman Library
- Angelo Street Entrance, Wesley College, South Perth – See Map
- Eager Beaver: Full Course: $225 … Single Session: $35 … Closes 10th May
- Procrastinator: Full Course: $275 … Single Session: $39 … Starts 11th May
- Payment Option: Don’t get caught paying extra fees through Eventbrite. Pay by Bank Transfer: Clear Thinking, BSB: 086-136 Account: 11-919-7285
- Stop Worrying & Start Living with Meredith Forder
- Avoid Stress by Changing Your Behaviour with Marra Apgar
- Increase Clarity & Health with Raw Food with Jazz, Scott & Jodi
- Discover Your Purpose & Realise Your Potential with Meredith Forder
- 7 Pillars of Self Esteem with John Ross (JR)
- Success with Soul with Meredith Forder
- The Secret of Happiness with Meredith Forder
- Time To Reflect & Create a Better Tomorrow with Alan Halford
Meredith Forder is a consultant and speaker and the founder of Clear Thinking. After suffering severe heartache and loss in her twenties, Meredith travelled to India to learn the meaning and purpose of life. Now, with ten years study and research backing fifteen years teaching experience, Meredith helps people discover their purpose, find peace of mind and realise their potential, so that they can live happy and fulfilled lives.
Jazz and Scott Bailey are raw food experts, ironman triathletes, qualified holistic health coaches and co-owners of Revital Health. Jazz also runs her own sports and remedial massage business, and Scott is one of WA’s hero fire fighters. During the course Jazz and Scott will talk us through the benefits of a plant based diet and demonstrate how to prepare raw food and include samples for everyone to try.
John Ross (JR) is a lovable larrikin, who was expelled from school at the age of 14 for unspecified youthful misdemeanours—of course undiagnosed dyslexia didn’t help! Blessed with fantastic people and networking skills, during the course, JR will share his insights and confidence tips. He is the co-author of “Old Masters, Young Guns” and is driven by a desire to work with and help others, especially young people in business.
Marra Apgar is a human behaviour consultant and experienced raptor tamer. With a Biology Degree behind her, Marra uses science based training to help people influence and interact with each other in positive and beneficial ways.
Her specialties include behaviour change and setting people up to succeed. Marra will share the insights that training wild animals has given her on stress: what it is and the best ways to move past it.
Alan Halford is a master facilitator whose meditative approach enables participants to reflect on what they have learnt, build on what they have discovered and create a better future for themselves and their loved ones.
Alan will wrap up the course with Appreciative Inquiry, a type of self reflection and questioning, that will leave us all feeling positively recharged, revitalised and renewed.
- Full Course: $225—closes 10th May
- Single Session: $35—closes 10th May
- Full Course: $275—from 11th May
- Single Session: $39—from 11th May
Credit Card payments
Please click here to make a payment by Credit Card, thank you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Doorsales will be $275 for the full course, or $39 for a single session. To save money, purchase now. See the Eager Beaver’s price above.
Where is the best place to park?
Parking is available in the College grounds, off Angelo Street.
Once I park, how do I find the building?
From the Angelo Street carpark, walk towards the College, then turn left. Turn right before the construction site. You will then walk straight into the the Old Common Room.
What do I need to bring to the event?
A smile, a notepad and pen and perhaps some change for a ticket in our door prize.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, there is no need to print your ticket. Your name will be on our registration.
Is my ticket refundable/transferrable?
Your ticket is fully transferrable. Tickets can be refunded at cost minus set up fee.
The name on the ticket doesn’t match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes. If you cannot attend you are welcome to pass your ticket onto a friend.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
You may contact us on email@example.com or 0414 321 877.