“Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish.” ~John Jakes
Are you a writer who is interested in personal development? Are you passionate about sharing your knowledge and experience with others. If you are, then perhaps you’d like to write for us?
Clear Thinking is a non-profit organisation dedicated to helping people gain clarity of thinking, focus, purpose, peace of mind and happiness.
Our mission is to provide an online resource where people can access free information on how to:
- Be happy
- Attain peace of mind
- Gain clarity of thinking
- Discover purpose & reach potential
- Increase productivity & effectiveness
- Improve attitude
- Be focused & successful
- Enjoy better relationships
- Reduce worry, anxiety & stress
- Obtain unparalleled job satisfaction
We are currently looking for writers who want to share their wisdom and make a difference. If you would like to contribute, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Open with an inspirational quote: Make sure the content connects with the quote.
- Share a story from your life: It is beneficial to others if you share your own struggles.
- Offer practical information: To help our readers overcome similar struggles.
- Provide original content: This means your post has never before been published anywhere, including your own blog, and does not include any sections taken from a previously published post.
- Have some heart: Write from your heart – be clear, organic and authentic.
- Avoid rambling and repetition: Be clear and concise.
- Send your post as a Word document: Keep paragraphs to 3 sentences or less.
- Word count: 700 – 1500 words.
- Upload a photo of yourself: Go to www.gravatar.com – please include, in your email, the email address you used for your gravatar.
- Email your post to: article[at]clearthinking.org.au
- Write: “Submission” followed by your title in the subject line.
- Not acceptable: Posts sent from agents will not be accepted: We like to connect directly with everyone who writes for us.
- Please include a bio: 50 words or less, at the bottom of the post.
- No Preaching: Clear Thinking does not promote any particular philosophy or religion, but rather principles of right living. We’re all here to learn from each other.
- Proof Read: Please proof read your article at least twice before submitting. Read this article for further information.
- Responding: It may be a week or more before you receive a response. Please do not take offense if your article is not accepted.
- Please do not email a letter requesting permission to submit an article. Please email your article directly.
- We do not pay for articles. The best we can do is offer you wide readership, plus links to your website, facebook and twitter pages.
- Your writing may be edited for clarity.
- By submitting, you are giving us the permission to edit and publish your article on the Clear Thinking website.
- We thank you, in advance, for sharing your wisdom with us.